31. SPOOLING stands for _________
Answer : Simultaneous Peripheral Operations OnLine.
32. When a single resource deadlock occures ?
Answer : None of the above.
33. _____________ is a significant factor in maintaining fragmentation
Answer : Both 2 and 3.
34. Pre-emptive scheduling is the strategy of temporarily suspending a running process
Answer : before the cpu time slice expires.
35. ________ is an example of sharable resource and __________ is an example of non Sharable resouece.
Answer : Memory,Terminal..
36. Which of the following cpu schedulling algorithms will prevented stravation?
Answer : priority schedulling will againg mechanism.
37. Which of the following statement is true?
Answer : A computer Virus is complete program that makes active attacks..
38. The time of admission of job to ready queue to completion is_______
Answer : Turnaround time.
39. The fastest strogage element is?
Answer : DRAM.
40. Which of the following CPU scheduling algorithm will prevent starvation problem.
Answer : priority scheduling with aging mechanism.