71. What will happen if a transactional client invokes an enterprise Bean method whose transaction attribute is set to `Never` within a transaction context ?.
Answer : RemoteException is thrown to the client.
72. Which of the following statement is false regarding the exceptions in JDBC.
Answer : Warnings stop the execution of an application, as exceptions do; they simply alert the user that something did not happen as planned.
73. JDBC-ODBC Bridge does not work with Microsoft J++, because it does not support.
Answer : Java Native Interface.
74. The JDBC-ODBC bridge is.
Answer : Multithreaded.
75. Name the class that includes the getSession method that is used to get the HttpSession object.
Answer : HttpServletRequest.
76. The EJB timer service is used for timing notifications. It can be used with.
Answer : message-driven beans.
77. What does the EJB specification architecture define.
Answer : All of the above.
78. How can I use JDBC to create a database?.
Answer : Database creation is DBMS specific.
79. When using a JavaBean to get all the parameters from a form, what must the property be set to (??? in the following code) for automatic initialization? < jsp:useBean id=’fBean’ class=’govi.FormBean’ scope=’request’/> < jsp:setProperty name=’fBean’ property=’???’ /> < jsp:forward page=’/servlet/JSP2Servlet’ />.
Answer : *.
80. Stub is a ____________ proxy for the remote object. .
Answer : Client side.