11. What are meta tags used for?
Answer : To store information usually relevant to browsers and search engines.
12. How can we resize the image?
Answer : Using height and width.
13. For Frames in HTML, how do you specify the rest of the screen?
Answer : Using *.
14. What language defines the behavior of a web page?
Answer : Java Script.
15. Which of the following is the tainted property of a window object in Java Script?
Answer : Defaultstatus.
16. ___________ Formats a local time or date according to locale settings
Answer : strftime.
17. Why so Java and Java Script have similar name?
Answer : The syntax of Java is loosely based on Java syntax.
18. Which machine actually executes the Java Script?
Answer : The machine which is running a web browser.
19. Which of the following are capable of Java Script functions?
Answer : Accepting parameters.
20. How does Java Script store dates in objects of Date type?
Answer : The number of milliseconds since January 1st, 1970.