11. getPathInfo() method of HttpServletRequest Interface
Answer : Returns extra path info (String following servlet path but preceding query string).
12. What are valid methods for HttpSessionListener interface?
Answer : sessionDestroyed.
13. Which of the following JSP variables are not available within a JSP expression.
Answer : httpsession.
14. Which of the following statements are correct about the status of the Http response.
Answer : A status of 400 to 499 indicates an error in the client..
15. A session is created in a servlet and that servlet has a form, which has a button. On clicking the button a new window pops up, what happens next?
Answer : The session is available to the new window also.
16. The ServletContext interface provides direct access to the hierarchy of static content documents that are part of the web application, including HTML, GIF and JPEG files through following methods
Answer : getResource.
17. Which of the following are true with respect to sendRedirect method of HttpServletResponse?
Answer : To support clients without redirect capability, method writes a short response body that contains a hyperlink to the new location.
18. Which of the following actions can you achieve by invoking an appropriate method on the EntityContext from inside the ejbPassivate() method of an entity bean class
Answer : Get the primary key and Access the JNDI environment of the bean.
19. _______ exception indicates to the web container that the servlet is either temporarily or permanently unavailable
Answer : UnavailableException.
20. Which of the following statements are true about a Stateless session bean
Answer : The container will call the setSessionContext() method only once.