31. this pointer ____________
Answer : addresses the class object for which the member function is called.
32. The inline specifier ________
Answer : Does not change the behavior of a function.
33. C++ is developed by
Answer : Bjarne Stroustrup.
34. The :: is called
Answer : scope resolution operator.
35. Iterators are
Answer : pointer like entities used to access elements in a container.
36. volatile qualifier indicates that memory location
Answer : can be altered.
37. Data member of a class can be qualified as static
Answer : True.
38. The private data of a class accessed by a friend function
Answer : is in the object sent to the friend function as argument.
39. The use of delete is to
Answer : Deallocate the memory allocated by new and call the class destructor.
40. Character constants and string constants are same representation
Answer : False.