1. Ability to deal with exceptional conditions e.g. invalid input, improper handling, power failure, disk crash etc
Answer : Robustness.
2. Maintainability is the ease with which a software can
Answer : all of above.
3. The following are the steps of SDLC
Answer : All of the above.
4. The type of software maintainence which is done to remove bugs or defects in the software is called
Answer : Corrective Maintainence.
5. The SDLC Model most suitable for large projects with clear knowledge & priority of requirements is
Answer : Incremental Model.
6. Pick up the odd one out of the following process models
Answer : Waterfall Model.
7. Which of the following is not true about the Waterfall Model?
Answer : It gives efficient staff utilization.
8. Prototyping in software process may involve ______
Answer : Both a and b options.
9. RAD stands for
Answer : Rapid Application Development.
10. Which of the following model may require largest deployment of manpower
Answer : RAD Model.