41. A student gets 70% in one subject, 80% in the other. To get an overall of 75% how much should get in third subject, if the 3rd paper is for 50 marks.
Answer : 37.5.
42. A student is ranked 18th from right and 12th from left. How many students are there in totality ?
Answer : 29.
43. What is the angle between the two hands of a clock when the time is 9:30?
Answer : 105.
44. If 20th June 2008 is a Friday, what day will it be on 19th June 2038?
Answer : Saturday.
45. The binary representations of first n natural numbers are written on a paper. The total number of 1’s used is 17. Find n.
Answer : 10.
46. A takes 18 while B takes 9 days to do a certain piece of work. A starts working and B joins him after 3 days and together they finish the work. Find the total number of days taken to finish the work.
Answer : 8.
47. After offering a discount of 20% on the MRP of Rs.500, an article is sold at a profit of 25%. Find the CP of the article.
Answer : 320.
48. The CI for two years on a principal of Rs.800 is Rs.352. Find the rate of interest.
Answer : 20.
53. What is the smallest number by which 2880 must be multiplied in order to make it a perfect square ?
Answer : 5.
54. The ratio of the number of boys and girls in a school is 5:4 Of these 60% boys and 75% of girls pass the English test. Find the percentage of students who failed the test.
Answer : 33.33%.