41. Which attribute needs to be changed to make elements invisible?
Answer : visibilty.
42. What is the alternate name for Java script?
Answer : ECMAScript.
43. What PHP stands for?
Answer : Pre Hypertext Process.
44. How does the identity operator === compare two values?
Answer : It converts them to a common compatible data type and then compares the resulting values.
45. Under what circumstance is it impossible to assign a default value to a parameter while declaring a
Answer : When the parameter is being declared as passed by reference.
46. Variables always start with a _________ in PHP
Answer : Dollar-sign.
47. Which of the following is not valid PHP code?
Answer : $10_somethings.
48. What is the difference between print() and echo()?
Answer : print() can be used as part of an expression, while echo() can’t.
49. Given a comma-separated list of values in a string, which function from the given list can create an array
of each individual value with a single call?
Answer : explode().
50. What is the best all-purpose way of comparing two strings?
Answer : Using strcmp().