21. Which of the following exceptions are thrown if a bean instance makes a prohibited method call to its session context
Answer : java. lang.IllegalStateException.
22. Which of the following methods belong to the SessionContext interface, directly or by inheritance
Answer : getRollbackOnly().
23. Which of the following are true with respect to sendRedirect method of HttpServletResponse?
Answer : Sets the Location Header.
24. The ServletContext interface provides direct access to the hierarchy of static content documents that are part of the web application, including HTML, GIF and JPEG files through following methods
Answer : getResource.
25. Which of the following transaction management properties defines that either all changes made by a transaction to a database are successfully updated, else all changes are rolled back?
Answer : Atomicity.
26. Which interface is extended by the EJBHome interface?
Answer : Remote.
27. Which of the following is not part of a JMS Message?
Answer : Footer.
28. Our multi-tier application has been deployed in a production environment and has been running and performing without incident. However, recently the volume has increased by three times normal traffic due to a very successful sales promotion. To cope with
Answer : Dividing requests evenly amongst all back end servers.
29. An application has three stateless session beans B1, B2 and B3. The stubs that implement the respective Home Interfaces are H1, H2 and H3. An application performs a JNDI lookup to obtain a reference to a Home Objects. This reference is narrowed and used to
Answer : Factory Method.
30. The company you are working at currently doesn`t offer the facility for customers to buy box springs bundled with mattresses . Luckily they have just struck a deal with another company. The list of box springs they offer is maintained in a database that
Answer : Use the JDBC–ODBC bridge driver..