51. What happens if you add a string to an integer using the + operator?.
Answer : The string is converted to a number and added to the integer.
52. The ___________ function can be used to compare two strings using a case-insensitive binary algorithm.
Answer : strcasecmp().
53. Which of the following functions can be used to convert the binary data stored in a string into its hexadecimal representation?.
Answer : pack().
54. Array values are keyed by ______ values (called indexed arrays) or using ______ values (called associative arrays). Of course, these key methods can be combined as well.
Answer : Integer, string.
55. Which of the following functions do not return a timestamp?.
Answer : date().