1. What happens if you add a string to an integer using the + operator?
Answer : The string is converted to a number and added to the integer.
2. The ___________ function can be used to compare two strings using a case-insensitive binary algorithm
Answer : strcasecmp().
3. Which of the following functions can be used to convert the binary data stored in a string into its hexadecimal representation?
Answer : pack().
4. Array values are keyed by ______ values (called indexed arrays) or using ______ values (called associative arrays). Of course, these key methods can be combined as well
Answer : Integer, string.
5. Which of the following functions do not return a timestamp?
Answer : date().
6. XML uses feature of
Answer : SGML.
7. What is the default namespace
Answer : The namespace that is referenced with the xmlns attribute,but without a prefix.
8. Valid XML document means (most appropriate)
Answer : the XML document has DTD associated with it and it complies with that DTD.
9. what are the predefined attributes
Answer : both.
10. XML Document can be viewed in
Answer : IE 6.0.