1. When the ejbRemove method encounters a sysyem problem ,it should throw_________
Answer : java.ejb.EJBException.
2. ___________ is a block of java code in JSP that is used define class-wide variables and methods in the generated class file
Answer : declarations.
3. Which of the following is not an implicit object ?
Answer : date.
4. An Enterprise JavaBeans can be deployed in _______
Answer : All of the above.
5. Mapping files (*.hbm.xml) is used __________
Answer : to map persistent objects to a relational
6. Consider the following HTML page code: < html > < body > < a href=’/servlet/HelloServlet’ >POST< /a > < /body >< /html > Which method of HelloServIet will be invoked when the hyperlink is clicked?
Answer : doGet.
7. Which of the following lines would you use to include the output of Data- Servlett into any other serviet
Answer : RequestDispatcher rd=request. getRequestDispatcher( ‘/Bervlet/DataServlet’); rd.include(request, response) .
8. To determine the behaviour of the beans in an application , we make use of
Answer : Java.beans.Introspector.
9. Which of the elements defined within the taglib element of taglib descriptor file are required
Answer : jsp-version.
10. Name the element within the tag element that defines the tag class that implements the functionality of tag
Answer : tag-class.