What Personal Information We Collect
www.learnerindia.com collects your personal information online when you voluntarily provide it to us. If you choose to provide your comments on our blogs online, we ask you to provide limited personal information, such as your name and email address.
How We Use Personal Information That We Collect Online
Internal Uses: We may use your personal information within www.learnerindia.com
(1) To provide you with the services and products you request or that have been requested by you.
(2) To conduct customer surveys
(3) To contact you about the products and services that we offer.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not disclose any personal information to any third party (excluding our contractors to whom we may provide such information for the limited purpose of providing services to us and who are obligated to keep the information confidential), unless
(1) you have authorized us to do so;
(2) we are legally required to do so, for example, in response to a subpoena, court order or other legal process and/or,
(3) it is necessary to protect our property rights related to this website. We also may share aggregate, non-personal information about website usage with unaffiliated third parties. This aggregate information does not contain any personal information about our users.
How We Protect Information Online
We exercise great care to protect your personal information. This includes, among other things, using industry standard techniques such as firewalls, encryption, and intrusion detection. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us. This is especially true for information you transmit to us via email since we have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us since email does not have the security .